new feature: wunderground station data

HI all. Build 48 I have added a new thing: Wunderground station data. See in the view panel to get to it. See the attached screen shot. You can use your own (free to get) wunderground API key (so as to not use up my one) :). One cool feature is you can add favourties to a drop down list (for a city you have searched for in the setup, and then clicked on that found city in the list and then click on add to favouites)

I’ve installed the new build and checked the new feature. It looks really nice :slight_smile: Just a little comment - occasionally (probably every minute?) the “View” window (W1) momentarily goes foreground and covers the new “Wunderground station data” window (W2). But the buttons in the W1 are inactive (buttons in W2 are still active). Difficult to explain. I have a small display (1366x768) and the windows overlap so I notice this. It’s not a big issue, just a comment.
Question: since you can download the WU data, is it possible to export the forecast to a .png perhaps? Say every 12 hours or 24 hours.