Custom Internet & File Creation AND Web Cam Image upload?

I’m using the webcam upload feature in the FTP/Internet setup panel and it works just fine when I do a test upload. However, I’m using the custom internet & file creation as I have there are certain elements of the page that I like to have update at various intervals.

However, I seem to be unable to find any way to tell the Custom screen to upload the webcam image from my selected directory. As soon as I activate the Overide switch in the custom upload times it ignore the webcam image upload in the main internet settings.

Is there a way to make this work with both? If so, what am I doing wrong?

they should both work OK
( I use both myself)
but maybe as a test try setting upload times that are different

Hrmm…doing some more testing and I’m starting to wonder if there is a bug when using the minute offset feature to create all the upload times in the webcam upload tab?

I was trying to set it to update at 11 minutes past the hour each hour so I typed in 11 to the offset then clicked the Update Hourly button and all looks fine, but then it never uploads. If I click the Update every 5 minutes or even manually select times from the list on the far right the uploads seem to work?

Also, I’m on 10.37Sb46

do it this way
set the offset to 1 minute
then click on the every 10 minutes

Your suggestion causes it upload every 10 minutes whereas I want to upload at 11 minutes past the hour every hour.

HOWEVER, I did what you suggested and it made me realize there is a bug with the Upload Hourly button

When you click Upload Hourly all the times that get injected are missing the ‘:’ - I suspect that is why WD won’t honor the times created using the Upload Hourly button.

Here you can see in my screenshot all the times that were added are missing the colon. That explains why if I manually enter the times from the long selection list it was working.

Also, the Clear All button does not work for me at all.

the next update of WD will fix those 2 bugs