Some WD slots do not read them when I start the program.

I’ve been learning lately that some WD slots do not read them when I start the program. Also do not do it manually from the panel control log file. The Oregon Software does collect that data, but not the Wd, and that data is supposed to be on the registered console. I do not know if it will be the new version of the WD program, the S45 build. Has anyone ever happened to you?
In the corresponding logfile also appear those “holes” in the times

Hi
what weather station type?
(i.e which Oregon Scientific hardware?)

Oregon WMR200

I did add in where WD will stop logging if data stops updating from the wmr200
but it looks like that threshold needed to have been made longer
use build 46 .zip update , which has that threshold longer

Hello
Still without loading what is in the dataloger of the hours stopped
I leave the 81 that if it works correctly
Thank you for your attention
milio

I have made a few more tweaks to the change I had made for the wmr200 station for trying to detect when the data flow stops (usb lost), that one person was having a problem with (does not seem to have been a very widespread problem) in the latest update that might help

Hi, thank you for you answer
I comment that here in Spain are several user that happens to them the same,
One of them helped me in his set-up
If you have the station stopped for a few hours, when starting up again do not load the delayed data of the dataloger, in buil 81 at boot time if it loads, it is what I do not see in the last version, it does not see the data update
I copy what another user has put in a Spanish forum

Good afternoon.

I’ve been learning lately that some WD slots do not read them when I start the program. Also do not do it manually from the panel control log file. The Oregon Software does collect that data, but not the Wd, and it is assumed that that data is on the console registered. I say it because some minima does not reflect me and I have to correct it in Meteoclimatic the next day. I do not know if it will be the new version of the WD program, the S45 build. Has anyone ever happened to you?