Tides Script

Hi I have the Tide script setup and running BUT at the top of the page the time and image are correct but down in the text section for the times and days it is 1 hour later?? My tidepredictions.html is correct also it must be a simple setting what did I miss?
http://www.beachhouseweather.com/wxtides.php

Changes must be made from within WD for the tide setup. View->Tides is where you would make adjustments. See if you entered an offset for the time in the settings.

Dan no offset and the tideprediction.html file created by WD is correct as is the image and time at the top of page??? Just the chart is off 1 hour

Does the tide output show times that agree with the graphic clock displayed? If so then I would guess the problem is with whatever program or code you use that generates the code used on the webpage to display the text. Look for any code that deals with standard time versus daylight savings time.

Yes it does still looking…

Dunno Steve, just added the same script to my page and it’s working as expected. Only thing I can think of to check is that the script is pointing to the correct file for processing the tide data.

#-o Of course story of my life!!!
All Sorted working good now installed a fresh copy and it works. 8O

Good deal Steve…strange that it wasn’t working but glad you got it fixed.