Hobby Boards

Hello,

Just seen that hobby boards has been brought from Eric, wicked :slight_smile: Looks like we are about to get our favorite 1wire gear back.

John

That’s been up since late Dec or January. Hopefully we’ll see something more concrete soon :slight_smile:

I know the new owners are working on getting Hobby Boards gear ready to sell again but I don’t know the timeline of when that will happen.

Eric

Good to hear from you Eric, hope you are well.

I am doing great. Moved from Alabama to Colorado near the end of 2016.

I miss doing Hobby Boards but have a much steadier income now and can just do my job and not worry about all the other things like accounting, sales, etc…

Sounds good :smiley: Thanks for the update, we do miss you…

Has anyone any news on hobby-boards… front page is still the same as the beginning of the year

Yes i’m wondering the same thing. I’m looking for a few sensors now especially a humidity sensor. My Vantage Vue is 7 years old so want to future proof by having a working 1-wire system ready to go live.
Where are people getting their sensors these days?

Glad to hear Eric is doing well. Always a gentleman to deal with.

Hi,

I got a new humidity sensor from sheepwalk electronics.

They do some other sensors as well…

Andy

Thanks Andy
Will check them out

Andy

Got my Humidity sensor today but its reading 0% in the 1-wire reader software. Does the left leg on the sensor chip look like its connected to anything on your unit??? Disappointing its not work.

hi

i have some of the same Humidity sensors

can you take a photo

what power are you using to feed the sensor

what have you set the jumper to

mick

Thanks Mike for the msg.

Sorted the problem by connecting the unit directly to my hub rather than via a temp sensor.