tag to report the day's cloud cover from Weather Underground

I have found that Weather Underground shows the average cloud cover for each day (obtained from nearest airport). It would be helpful if I could have the day’s cloud-cover reported to my records and web-page.

is that from the solar sensor?

is this for your own WU data or?

I can read the cloud cover average on the WU report from our local airport. I can also read data reported every 20 minutes on the WU report from our local airport (which includes the cloud cover). Here is the WU site: https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KBTP

by going to the calendar view I am able to see a cloud cover icon for each day. After I found the tags you provide for getting data from WU, I thought that it might be possible to get the cloud cover information.

I have my webcam making a daily movie and creating a daily webcam image collage. I review these and add my own daily cloud cover report. But it would be helpful if I could get the report with a tag. I do use the METAR tag to get the current cloud cover, but that doesn’t tell me the average cloud conditions for the day.
Jimmy

there is available the weather icon, for a WU station
if you set to download a local airport metar, then there are custom tags available for that (including cloud conditions) (make sure to set a setting to use those in the custom web page setup in the webfiles/web page setup)

Thanks, Brian, for all your help. :smiley: