Dismal weather locations

Over the past month or so, since we are now coming out of winter in the Vancouver lower mainland area of British Columbia, every day it seems as if we get nothing but cold, grey, dismal skies with showers and steady rain.

These are conditions unique to the Vancouver area during the winter months. Are there always grey skies where you live in winter? I guess depending on where you are, it could be different, but to put it in perspective for those of you who are in the United States, we are located just above the 49th parallel, the dividing line between the US and Canada, adjacent to the Pacific Northwest area of the US.

Frankly, I’m tired of all this rotten weather… yesterday it was sunny and 14

We are expecting rain tomorrow with a chance of rain and snow Thursday and then in the low 70s here by Sunday. Early April can see some changeable weather here in northern Illinois USA. I can understand how you feel. Sunshine (or lack of) can make a huge difference in how one feels. Here’s hoping you see some sun soon. :slight_smile:

Same here…recommend vitamin D to keep the blues at bay :wink:

To cheer you up, yesterday was a little chilly, maxing at only 25

[quote author=Devil link=topic=64918.msg521511#msg521511 date=1491376248]
To cheer you up, yesterday was a little chilly, maxing at only 25

[quote]Only 25

Those grey dismal skies run all the way up into SE Ak. From Seattle up to Alaska it just one long temperate rain forest. Ketchikan gets 160 inches an year Prince Rupert around 100 and Bella Coola is another high rainfall area. Queen Charolette sound seem to be the northern converged zone where the Puget sound area is the southern one for that area.

John