Problem with yesterdaygraph.gif Generation

WD v10.37S44 although I noticed problems in this area a few months back with an earlier version of the software and only now trying to work out what is going on.

1. My local ./wdisplay/webfiles/yesterdaygraph.gif is being created for the previous day although the graphing hours along the horizontal axes is always approx 19:30 to 22:00 and not midnight.

2. My remote (webpage) yesterdaygraph.gif is being updated daily at 00:11 hrs but is for the wrong day (currently for day 04/09/2016) plus the graphing hours again are odd but slightly different from the local version.

I have spent quite a bit of time trying to work out what is going on here but not getting anywhere. Note that I have some webpage files being created and uploaded in the ‘Customise Internet and File Creation Setup’, those files are #1/3/11/12/13/18/31/35/37/38/44 although I don’t believe any of these settings in this configuration page affects the yesterdaygraph.gif although I maybe wrong.

Any help or guidance on how this image is created and uploaded would help. Thanks.

mine works OK :
http://www.weather-display.com/windy/gb/yesterdaygraph.gif
what is the URL to your web page?

That’s good as it’s probably something I have messed around with although I am not sure what user settings control this graph generation. Attached is how my yesterdaygraph.gif looks, note the x-axes scale and also that it generated the graph for 2-days ago (27th March as today is the 29th March).

Any pointers where I can look to change these settings as I have spent some time on this but can’t see what?

Thanks

is WD running all the time?
are there any errors under view, program event log?

Yes I have a dedicated PC for WD that runs all the time in which I control OS updates.

I am getting the following entries every day (i.e. lots) in the programerrorlog.txt:

Resetting warmest day values 06:00:31 30/March/2017
Above error or program log occured at :06 00 31 30/03/2017
Resetting warmest day values 06:01:31 30/March/2017
Above error or program log occured at :06 01 31 30/03/2017

Are these errors or information?

What user control is there for yesterdaygraph.gif or is it hard coded in WD?

Thanks

It doesn’t look like this file is being created consistently i.e I deleted it and it hasn’t been generated in the last two days. I am using the override custom Internet file creation, not sure if there is a specific file option that relates to my issue. :?

Those entries in programerrorlog.txt are just information.

make sure that you do have set to update the av/ext
under control panel,ftp/internet, upload times

Thanks, makes sense as I get these entries at the end of each day.

Yeah I think I have it setup right - see attached. I have had these settings for a few years now, the changes I have made in the last 6-months is the use of the custom internet uploads override hence no times in this standard internet uploads/generation. I went with these settings as I understood the average/extremes has its own upload time i.e. 11-mins past midnight for my configuration.

maybe if you could .zip and email me your settings files then I can check/test here

Thank you, email sent :thumbright:

I see the problem
that graph file does not update if you did not have set to create the date stamped graph files

use a new .zip update of WD

Update installed, I will let you know the results tomorrow.

The update worked.
One minor observation, the yesterdaygraph.gif title was ‘24 Hour Graph Day : 5 April 2017’ representing data for the 4th April.

Thanks

that is probably because you do have set to create the date stamped daily graph files
I will look into that as spare time permits for the next update of WD

Yeah no problem, a very minor point that I thought I would log.

try a new .zip update of WD

Tried it and thumbs up thanks :smiley: