Show your weather station on GOOGLE Maps

I’m not sure if this is the right message area, but I’d like to start a new thread called “Show your weather station on Google Maps”, where you’d go to Google Maps and capture a screen image of your weather station and post it here. I thought it might be interesting to see where you’ve all mounted your stations captured by a passing Google car. Here’s mine, but this is my old WMR968 from way back in May 2009. Unfortunately Google hasn’t updated the images in my area since then. I now have a WMR300 mounted in the exact same spot. Also this is about the best angle I could get an image from!

Located in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada

Even though I saw the google car go down my street back in 2015 they still do not have street view for my location. Attached a pic showing my location from the street below me, arrow shows where I have mounted the Davis Vue.

No google street view here, in fact they can’t even get the street name correct, visitors get lost all the time (which may not be a totally bad thing :lol: ) I’ve filled out their “correct a mistake” form several times but :dontknow:

I had google blur out my house years ago.

I didn’t know you could do that unless you were a CIA secret prison or something…

Here’s the best I can do, my ISS and its shadow on google earth :lol:

geiss.jpg

Undercover 8)

Here’s mine from a few years ago. Gooogle Street View hasn’t been by since 2013