WD Locked UP

Hello, I recently moved Weather Display to a Windows 7 machine after a failure of my 12 year old XP box. It was up and running and I thought I had everything working OK. But since 4 PM yesterday, the program has locked up. It still shows receive data coming in even after disconnecting the weather station (Ultimeter) from the Com Port. I have tried resetting the computer, resetting the Com Port, even de-installing and reinstalling WD (10.37S Build 42). It is still locked up with the screen showing the last data received at 4 PM yesterday and the receive data LED flashing green, even with the com port disconnected. The only thing common to the 4 PM time is that the program would have tried to send an email weather report at that exact time (which I never received). Not sure what to try next, any suggestions will be appreciated.
Dave
W9QL

Check ya webcam images, if one doesnt show as a thumbnail, delete it, see if that helps, although
that fix is normally for when wd wont start but its worth a try…

Thanks, Bashy, but no Webcam connected. Has to be something else.

Dave

when you say locked up, how do you mean exactly?
is the program still responsive to mouse clicks etc…but just not getting new data from the ultimeter?
if the later then make sure the barometer is setup on the ultimeter