Record High/Low and Normal High/Low

I’m in the process of getting away from VWS which I’ve had for 8 years and switching everything over to WD. I’ve been using both for years now but the lack of support for VWS means it’s time to go.

I have a table on my website that looks like this and it’s using the old VWS tags with METAR data that apparently was coming from WU. I’d like to do the same thing in WD and thought I had it setup correctly, but apparently not. I’ve looked all through the testtags.txt (I use an extended one) and see some tags for WU, but they aren’t getting populated:
$WUmaxtemp = “32.0”; // Todays average max temperature from the selected Wunderground almanac station
$WUmintemp = “32.0”; // Todays average min temperature from the selected Wunderground almanac station
//
$WUmaxtempr = “32.0”; // Todays record max temperature from the selected Wunderground almanac station
$WUmintempr = “32.0”; // Todays record min temperature from the selected Wunderground almanac station
$WUmaxtempryr = “0”; // Year that it occured
$WUmintempryr = “0”; // year that it occured

Any guidance to get me pointed in the correct direction to get these tags populated would be greatly appreciated!

have you set up the WU almanac in WD?
(post a screen shot of that)
also which version/build of WD?

Brian, I got it figured out, thanks. I just couldn’t find the Almanac section but someone on WXForum helped me out.

Thanks again for your help! :smiley:

that someone would be me (waiukuweather)? :wink:

LOL!!! :slight_smile: Then I thank you twice! :slight_smile: It took me a while to find the WU icon… I’ll bet I stared at that screen for several minutes until it slapped me in the face. :slight_smile:
Thanks Brian!