Allow degrees F as unit on auto scale graphs

Just that.

Thanks

it should be if F is used on the main screen ?

See HTTP://dvbird.dyndns.org. I have auto scale graphs for extra temperature sensors toward the bottom of the page. They display Celsius even though the main graphs display fehrenheit. These auto scale graphs don’t seem to allow two values either, in spite of being able to select two values. For example, I am not able to show extra sensor2 temperature and extra sensor2 humidity on the same autoscope graph. I’ve searched through the user interface. I was wondering if there was a registry or config switch that could be set.

which version/build of WD?

I downloaded the latest version in zip format the other night, so it should be the latest version. 10.37S42?

I guess I should say it’s the two HVAC graphs. I do not display them on the main application screen graphs. Should I?

not sure what you mean by HVAC graphs?

If you look at my weather page, there are two graphs labeled HVAC outlet and HVAC inlet or return. These are two extra sensors that I have. One at my cold air return, and the other at my furnace/air conditioner outlet. I use them to see the correlation of extreme temperatures outside to the amount of energy I use to heat or cool my home. Anyway, it’s these two sensor’s graphs that I would like to see in English units.

do you mean you have set the customisation up to plot extra temp sensors?
can you post a screen shot?

This is from the website if it helps…

the best thing is to .zip and email me your settings files (see the FAQ on how to do that)

sent zip of ini and reg file to [email protected]

Good oh
I am on a sschool trip today as a parent helper so
Will work on this when I get back

Hi
I dont seem to have this email
can you try sending again
or send to
[email protected] instead?