Bloomsky Video Of The Day YouTube Option

Is there a option to upload the daily video that is created by WD with the pictures that are from my Bloomsky and upload it to YouTube?

Thanks

In the control panel, webcam, then new all day video setup there is a tick box to choose to send to youtube
although, not got a clue where you add the settings for youtube mind…

Ok, will check it out. Must have messed it when I was looking in the webcam menu.

Thanks!

its not clear if you mean the 1 tick option to create a video in the bloomsky setup
(which creates a different named and located video than the normal setup)
or the normal all day video setup (which can be set to upload to youtube)

Was looking to see if there was a way to upload the video that was created in the Bloomsky setup to be uploaded to Youtube like in the normal all video setup.

I would need to add that option

OK

Not sure how many people would use it, I would.

Let me know if you add it as a option.

If it was available I’d use it.

I have added this option now to the latest .zip update

Ok :smiley: Will check it out later.

Thanks!

It is uploading a video every 5 minutes or so.

When the Wdtubeupload tries to upload a video I get this error box " Could not bind socket. Address and port are already in use" How do I fix this? Thanks

so it is working OK for you hankster?
url?

@hippieelmo
what program is giving that error exactly?
its not clear

The program that is giving the error is Wdtubeupload

I restarted the computer and still are getting the error box

maybe try deleting the youtube.ini settings file

Deleted the YouTube.ini file and tried a test upload and I’m still getting the same error message

what windows version?

Windows 8.1 64bit

if you have access to a new pc, then try running the Wdtubeupload.exe on that
as a test

Tried the wdyoutubeupload program on a clean Windows 10 machine and it works; I get to the google authorize screen

Also tried running just the wdyoutubeupload program by itself on the Windows 8.1 machine that is running WD and I still get the error message.