Curly's Record breaking Weather Alert script problem

Hi, I’ve been running this script for quite awhile now, but when I looked at my page source, I noticed that it shows this:

I can’t get it to update the file date/time, and because of this, I have no breaking weather alerts. I’ve followed the directions that came with the .zip file to the letter and tried everything I could do to get this to work. I tried pointing it to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\weather\recordextra.txt, and c:\wdisplay\wdisplay\recordextra.txt, but neither works. I’ve also set it to update every 5 minutes, and get no data. BUT, the file located at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\weather\recordextra.txt has a current date and time stamp.

I’m pulling (what’s left of) my hair out over this. I love the script and would hate to stop using it just because of this minor detail.

Anyone else have any ideas as to why this isn’t happening? I’m about at my wit’s end.

Thank you.

Just a wee question, has a record been broken since that last update?

Also, Curly no longer uses this forum, dont know if im allowed to post the others forums?

But, searching google for Curlys weather scripts will point you in the right direction…

Many, many… I wondered why I wasn’t getting any alerts.

I posted a duplicate of this message on the other forums to see what else people can suggest.

Ah ok, are all permissions on the folders ok? if there are any been a long time since i used this script, cache folder?