Error 403

This issue has reared its ugly head again, currently using my main PC, dont often use it for posting on WW
I was trying to reply to my own post, took about 5 minutes to create the post as i had to edit an image.
I did have to go on to another tab (Chrome) and come back to my reply…

Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /smf/index.php?action=post2;start=15;board=16 on this server.

You do not have permission to access this server. Before trying again, close your browser, run anti-virus and anti-spyware software and remove any viruses and spyware from your computer.

Your technical support key is: 4f43-dcb2-b40c-8ddc

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact the WEBMA5TER and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

Is this still happening? Could you please try a post in the Test board to see what happens?

I have done and you will see lol

EDIT, just got the error again, i am on my main PC that i rarely use so that seems
to be a big factor this time round, not seen it on my phone nor lappy nor weather PC for a while now

PS if i refresh and try again i normally can…

If you’re getting it on a different PC that you rarely use then it might be that the session IDs on the two PCs are out of step. So your normal PC is saying my ID is "12345"and your other PC is saying my session ID is “54321”. Trying to use expired session IDs is a trick that hackers can use to circumvent security.

Are there any suggestions? oh, when i say rarely use i mean for WW, i use it when i need more oomph (photoshop)
and it is used every later afternoon into the evening for my series and movies :wink:

Why would refreshing the page work? but opening a new new page to write the post in the test forum not.
Just trying to figure out a way i can stop it from happening, its not a vast issues, just a pain, more so as
there has been times when no amount of refreshing has worked, but, thats not been for a while now and i
believe that was on the lappy… oh, wait, thats been over a year now, i used to happen when i was using
the main PC as the weather PC, that was on all the time and i was always swapping between the lappy, PC
and my phone, i would get it on either one, quite often, but at the time i was using all three devices all the
time…