How to hide/turn off the scroll of VP leaf wetness, solar %, etc?

I downloaded the build 41 last night hoping it might help me with a configuration problem I have, but it is still there.

I’m running build 41, and after an update a couple weeks ago, I have, on the main WD screen on the left side, between the average WindSpeed and the horizontal graphs showing the % solar and ET for the day, a scrolling line that tells me the solar %, the VP leaf wetness, UV and soil temperatures, even though I don’t have those sensors installed. I’m not running a Vantage Pro, but a Texas Wx. Instruments 8000.

I have gone through every configuration panel I can find in the Control Panel for solar or anything, and can’t find a check box to turn it on or off, an I’m not even sure what that scroll line is called.

There has to be another configuration box I cannot find that would allow me to turn that off, I’d think. Another instance of WD running similar hardware does not have that showing.

Can someone guilde me to the right choice to uncheck that feature?
Dale

Hi, try clicking on “Setup” (top of page) then click on “Advanced/Misc Settings” then untick the box “Extra Data Scroller” (just to the left of the OK button), you can of course put any tags in there if you want, hope this helps.

teal.

Thank you ! that did it.

Since it was the solar I was concerned about, I was zeroed in on the solar set up and the solar pages, and all.

I guess since the scroller can do any list of things, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be on the solar associated tabs.

Thanks again. Dale