Average/Extremes daily graph alternate FTP

Hi!

I want to ask if it is possible to upload the daily graph file of the average/extremes uploading procedure, to an alternate ftp location.

Thanks for your help.

Look at control panel / customize Internet… / and then look at the “Other FTP Servers Setup”. Is this what you are looking for?

You can also look at Control panel / general FTP Functions, and there you can identify a file/files to upload to a different server. Select the files, upload times, and then the server in the lower left.

Craig

Hi Craig and thanks for your reply.

I know the option for the Other FTP Servers Setup in the Internet File Creation & Uploads but I can’t find the option for the daily graphs file e.x. “20170114.gif”, which its file name changes every day.
The same for the Control panel / general FTP Functions, how I can setup the upload, while the filename isn’t created yet?

Alexandros

Hi, i have a script that runs using a cron job, only problem is, i cannot get it to work anymore, it think it
could be cause of my php version, it used to be able to move the daily graph files and the daily movies too

If you think you could get it to work (i have tried) you are welcome to have a go, when you want to test it
all you do is go to the script, i.e. suffolkweather.com/cronfilemove.php

At the minute i am having to move them manually :roll: if ya want to try let me know and i will zip and add it here

in the upload times, in the ftp/internet setup , there is an option to upload the av/ext files to a different remote directory

Where is that, because I can’t find it in the “Customize Internet and File Creation Setup”.
Which is the file number #
That is also working for the daily graphs?

Alexandros

thats in the ftp/connections/metar/noaa setup, 2nd tab along

Thanks a lot!

Hi Brian,

I did check the option but the uploading of the daily graph is still doing in the main ftp path.
Here is a screenshot.

Any idea?

you need to tick, do for all av/ext files
try that

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply.
Oh I see, I’ll check it!

Alexandros

Will that move any other files or just the graphs Brian? i too use a separate folder for my daily graphs
but i dont want anything else getting in there…

No Brian, it didn’t worked.
I’ve checked it, but nothing changed. Should I restart the WD, after the option update ?