Autolinking 24hr graph to Daily Report

I have lost the check box that automatically links the 24hr graph to the daily report. The graph and report are uploading correctly, it is just that the link is missing under each day’s summary within the daily report.
I have checked about every box possible without result.

Any suggestions please?

Tim Morrow
bulleentemplestoweweather.info

make sure under ftp/internet setup, upload times, tick, upload date stamped graph files daily

Check your settings in ->Control Panel → FTP&Connections —> Web Files Upload/Generation Times tab…

Thanks for your replies.
The uploading/Generation times were set, as the graphs were being uploaded.
The missing link was the “Show link” checkbox was not checked.
This has fixed the problem.
The question now is “How do I regenerate past Monthly Daily Reports”. I have tried using “Recreate the Web Average/Ext Page” but this has only recreated the Month Summary, not the Daily Reports.
Any help on this would be appreciated.

Tim Morrow

To correct my post, I wish to create the Daily Report with the links included for past months.

Tim Morrow

it works OK for me:
http://www.weather-display.com/windy/gb/January2017.htm

make sure you have ticked to upload date stamped graph file daily and have ticked to show link

Thanks Brian,

I have done as you suggested, with the correct links being inserted under each day’s report.
My ain now is to generate past months daily report with the embedded link.
As mentioned, just doing a “Recreate the Web Avg/Ext Page” only creates a Monthly Summary and not the day’s summary.

I need to do this to replace those month’s which do not have the embedded link to the daily graphs.

Tim Morrow

have you tried re doing the re create the av/ext with those settings in place?

Hi Brian,

I have used the Av/Ext command and all I get is the Monthly Summary, not the daily summaries.

I tried using the log file to graph file conversion without success - did not get any output. Actually, there are many choices on this page which I am not sure what they all do.

To summarize, I am looking for a method which will convert the month’s log file into a daily summary report.

thanks

Tim Morrow

Hi Brian,

I have attached the File which shows Av/Ex summary for November 2016 as completed by the method above. Gives end of month summary only, not the individual days.

Hope to be able to sort this out as I am not looking forward to manually enter hundreds of links.

To open files please replace .txt with .htm.

Tim Morrow

November2016.txt (1.81 KB)