Can't run Autolearn - Resolved

On Jan 1 '17, I added a new hard drive to my computer and changed from XP to Win 7. Everything went well with WxSim in the changeover except I get a notice that Autolearn is in demo mode and only good for 10 days. I’m just about out of time and need suggestions as to removing that condition. I have auto learn data from 2/12/14 to 12/31/16 in correc.txt.
Thanks
George

Hi George,

Autolearn’s registration code is specific to the hard drive serial number assigned by the operating system, so getting a new hard drive OR a new operating system necessitates a new registration number, which I’m glad to replace free of charge. Just go to Register in Autolearn and email me the number in the top box, and I’ll generate one for yu to put in the bottom box.

Tom

Tom,
I don’t think my email thru this site is getting to you. I’ll ask in open forum. My WinXP SSD drive has been replaced and moved within the computer and renamed “E:” All programs have been left as is on the drive. This includes my WXsim suite which has preformed almost flawlessly for many years. I installed a new SSD (“C:”) on the computer and installed Win 7 64bit on it. WxSim continued to perform well with the exception of “autolearn” which had problems. Trying to clean this up, I have rendered the entire suite unusable. So, while leaving the suite alone on “E:” , other than perhaps renaming the folder that contains WXSIM, what can I do on the “C:” drive to make WxSim come back to life?
Thanks
George Richardson

Hi George,

I did just get your email and have sent you a new autolearn code. Let me know if you don’t get that.

Tom

Tom, I did get your email and code and things seem to be working correctly.

Try as I might I could not get the Wxsim suite to run properly on the “new” hard drive while a copy, actually the original, was on a second hard drive.

My solution was to move Wxsim to a second computer, totally free from the first. Things are playing nicely now.

Thanks,

George