Weekly Weather Report Stopped

The weekly weather report worked in version 10.37S Build 21 but doesn’t work in later versions (currently running 10.37S Build 38).

With the current version I am running I get posted two daily weather reports at 12:00 where before I use to get one daily report and the weekly report, my email report settings haven’t changed for years.

Thanks

humm
I still get the weekly weather report OK here

Interesting.

I just updated to 10.37S Build 39 and get the following when I press the test button adjacent to the weekly weather report checkbox option:

1. Received 2x emails of the daily weather report as created from ./wdisplay/webfiles/report.txt.
  2. Weekly weather report generated correctly in ./wdisplay/webfiles/reportweek.txt and reportweek2.txt (not sure why there are what looks to be two identical files here).
  3. Nothing in the Program Event Log.
  4. FTP log has captured: doreportweek.

One interesting feature that may not be linked, if I disable the weekly report checkbox and ok the settings, then re-open the FTP/Internet Setup → Weather Report Email settings it is magically set i.e. it is persistently enabled.

actually you are correct
use this update to fix
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip
(for if you have auth email ticked)

I thought I would be, I have been using these settings for years :smiley:

Installed the test build you provided and pressed the test button for the weekly weather report, received one weekly report and one daily report - excellent.

Thanks for the fix, I will check that the reports get delivered normally on Sunday.

There still looks to be a problem here.

The test button works (receive 1x weekly report + 1x daily report).

Normal operation doesn’t work, i.e. Sunday weekly weather report delivery. I received 2x daily reports, both weekly and daily were generated locally as expected.

Worked in 10.37S Build 41.