Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, once again its that time of the year again, I would just like to thank Brian & all the rest of you for all of help that you guys have giving me over the past year, without Brian's help I would have given up years ago, so happy Christmas & a Happy new year to you all.

many thanks.

teal.

Definitely second that!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all!

Cheers

:x-mas: :reindeer:

MikeyM

This holiday season, I am going to use a better tactic than I did last year. I am not going to yell “I don’t care who you claim you are, fat man. Get those Damn Reindeer off my roof.”

I would like to add my best holiday wishes to all, but especially to Brian for all his hard work and patience. Also, happy holidays Niko.

Craig

Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2017 to all of you and your families! After at least 5 years we finally have snow here on Christmas Eve so it at least feels a bit like winter here :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and gets some downtime with family and friends. For those to my East, did he bring you any nice things? :smiling_face:

Merry Christmas to everyone especially Brian and Tom for creating excellent pieces of software.

I am very grateful to everyone for their support throughout the year. Thank you so much for helping me.

Merry Christmas to All!

Hi Chris,
Merry Christmas to you as well!

Merry Christmas folks, hope its a goodun :slight_smile:

windy today in Iowa