Forgive me for all the questions here on the WW forums

This is all so new to me, and although I have an inquiring mind, I am just getting the grasp of WD and a lot of what it can do and sometimes may end up asking question after question. I hope those of you who have been following my posts will forgive me for posting so many questions over the last few months. Many of you have been here for a long time, and I’ve been here only for a short while and I look up to having you share your expertise with many of my questions. If any of you have been somehow offended by what I’ve written or asked in the past, I sincerely apologize. But for those of you like Brian, who we all know has a ton of work on his plate already, who have been patient with me I sincerely express my deepest gratitude.

Thank you for letting me say this, I felt I had to say it.

Dan

Absolution is only granted when you clean out your rain cone with a smile on your face.

Questions are actually encouraged, people here have a lot of experience figuring out problems that we have caused ourselves. Someone always has a theory and other have a zillion ways to solve something.

Like the Farmers insurance ads …‘we’ve see a thing or two.’

Welcome

I agree with aardvark.
For example, if you put 1-2 coats of normal carwax in Your rain cone and polish it well,
You really can clean it with a smile on your face next time :smiley:

Asking things and sharing the info is the way we make things happen Dan, no worries m8.

cheers:k

Exactly. There’s nothing to think about apologizing for. Asking questions and participating in the discussion is what this forum is for :smiley:

The only dumb questions are the ones not asked. WD is a complex system - even more so as I quickly get older. This gang is here to help…