WDL Heat index issue

I just found this today, don’t know how long it was like this.
I have a problem with WDL showing a incorrect heat index reading.
What would cause this as I know it had been working in the past. Also I did not change any settings.

Link to my website Weather Display Live

Ben

WDL issue.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas?
Also the apparent Temp goes back to 0C minimum each day now. Where I live is now spring, I no longer get 0C night time temps.

When you see these readings have you checked your Clientraw file. If I remember correctly WDL pulls data from it. Make sure it is displaying what your station is sending. You might even want to delete the clientraw on your server and let WD upload a new one. Just a thought.

You might want to check out my Tips and Tricks doc to add some tweaks to your WDL. I have my HI and WC thermometers on top of each other. When my weather switches from summer to fall/winter, the HI disappears and the WC thermometer displays. No need to modify it.

http://www.twincitywx.com/wdl/wdlmain12.html

And before any jumps in…yeah yeah yeah…I know Flash is dead…not supported…blah blah blah…I bought WDL and will continue to use it until it is broke for good. Same goes for my Harley which is 1 of 1500 made. She still runs and there are still parts (have to pull the gas tank to change two of the 4 plugs though)…

which version/build of WD?

Latest version s28.

I think I fixed the issue. In FTP setup, Density altitude instead of heat index data was ticked. (must have ticked it by accident)