so far it works with the Mac OSX Sierra update but.. Printing

just a quickie here. WD works for me right now. I use it to collect data for later. I have had problems with two things. One is the end of the month printing. If you are allowing WD to print end of the month stats as it does, do you get a nice printing job? I get several pages of large caps between the data over many pages. I have worked around by cutting and pasting ,but having it print as it does for the PC would be ideal. I am wondering if it is my printer driver for this. I have a Brother MFC6400 multifunction printer, hooked usb to my iMac Retina. The problem existed with the computer when new and with El Capitan.

have you seen where you can set the printing size etc now (those settings are not kept though for the auto print of the reports at the end of the month (i would instead no use that but simply copy/paste the reports into any word/text program on your mac and print from there instead)

I saw that, Brian. Nice being able to do the font size. The distance between lines was a bit better.

I will do the cut and paste and of course I do have the logs to get data as before.

Thank You.

I just downloaded the update and tried out the printing. It works beautifully. Thank you Brian.