Problem with "Pressure" and "Cloud Height" Graphs (RESOLVED)

I finally have my jpgraphs installed and working. I just have an issue with the “Pressure” and “Cloud Height” graphs. Below you will see a jpg of the error, it’s the same error for the Cloud height. I know this is probably a setting in my graphsconf.php so I’ve included a jpg on my Pressure settings. All else is fine so I’m figuring it’s this section with the Automin. Thanks in advance for the help. I’ve been working with niko but we’ve come to a standstill (Thanks niko).

http://www.jolietwx.com/wxgraphs/wxgraphs_test.html

I hope someone has better ideas than mine. For anyone who wants to give this a try:

The cloud height gauge opens the same 24hr baro graph as the baro gauge.

Looking at the wxgraph test page, ALL the baro graphs are broken, not just the 24hr one.

Using jpmorgan49’s clientrawextra data file and a fresh install of wxgraphs it all worked for me with both the standard graphsconf and with it edited as above to show in Hg :?

If all else fails I guess I could try a new install, it’s just that I hate to do that with everything else working. But if there are no suggestions that’s what I’ll have to do.
jim

Ah, looking at your pressure gauge, you seem to have an extremely low all-time low pressure record around 24.56 inHg.

Does the graph plot use the all-time high/low? If so the scale may be way outside the min parameter you have specified of 27 inHg?

It uses the 24 x hour values in clientrawextra.txt - this is the graph from the datafile I grabbed yesterday:

I checked and found an all time low pressure that was incorrect, I have changed that but from what niko has said that couldn’t be the issue

I downloaded the latest wsgauges and jusr replaced all the “barro” .php. It didn’t help. I guess what bugs me is that all other gauges work fine.

I reloaded wxgraphs and that fixed it. Thanks all!!
jim

That’s good news :smiley: