Cannot get light sensor to work

No, standby, Iā€™ll update your image.

Crikey, no wonder I couldnā€™t get it to work, I can work from you image, thanks, I would never have figured that out :? :roll: #-o :oops:

Hi, see upload, below.

teal.

You may have to swap the connection from CN1 to CN2 if it turns off when you want it to turn on :wink:

Thanks Teal, thatā€™s about the only part I figured out :slight_smile:
Thanks Niko, yeah, I thought I may have to swap :slight_smile:

Forget that itā€™s an electronic module, for circuit purposes the relay output is just a switch:

That makes more sense, never have been good at electronics
Bodging stuff is my forteā€™ 8)

Is Niko secretly this guy! :lol:

Um, no, Iā€™m more in the style of this guy:

Bashy, where did you get that Lux sensor?

Be sure to let us know how it works out for you.

Found this on Amazon.
uxcell

Thereā€™s a lot of them on ebay too.

What is the voltage of the fan ac or dc, relay will switch voltage up to 250 volts 10 amps.

I got mine of eBay, think it was about 2 quid with free shipping from China :slight_smile:
Just running a pair of 12v 4400rpm fans in my tempshield

Will let ya know later how it goes

Here ya go guys, a wee video to show its all working, only thing i aint keen on is the LED lights up when it turns off, quite strangeā€¦
PS, just in case ya wondering about the background noises, one is someone over the back drilling :confused: and my boys were playing
this i showed in the video lol

thanks again guys
https://www.facebook.com/suffweather/videos/649097758592449/

Good job Bashy! 8)

Itā€™s all a learning experience.

How is your radiation temp shield made? I assume I missed that somewhere on here.

You mentioning that lux sensor got my gears turning, and that always spells trouble. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for the leads on the lux sensor. My search fu was apparently broken yesterday.

I can relate! :lol:

Look for Mick post in this section on the temp shield, ya canā€™t miss it, also shows you a link to a video on what itā€™s based on a few comments in

1st morning test, its overcast at present, the fans turned on approx 1 hour after sunrise,
They also turned off about an hour before it got dark last night, i am very happy with that :slight_smile: thanks again :slight_smile: