FTP problem after upgrading to 10.37S Build 21

Don’t forget, whatever you saw posted on wxforums in JUNE just after I got my new OS WMR300, doesn’t necessarily reflect how I feel now, in SEPTEMBER. You see, I have been a die-hard fan of Ambient Weather’s Virtual Weather Display software up until my old weather station conked out and I got my new WMR300 which doesn’t work with VWS and at the time I was very frustrated. But having used WD more and more every day since then, I’m finding it much more flexible than VWS, although somewhat of an eyesore as nothing is organized or laid out very well, but is very useful for viewing what I need it to report on. Ambient Weather does not plan on making the WMR300 work with VWS, and because the 300 is so very new on the market, nothing out there, outside of Weather Display will work with it or provide as many options, so in that respect, I really like WD!

I understand that a lot of work has gone in to Weather-Display and I commend you for taking the time to program such a great program!

By the way, I got my FTP working now with the current version. Took a bit of tweaking but I haven’t had a problem with it in the last couple of days. Thanks for your quick reply!