Acu-Rite Acu-Link Replacement by MyAcuRite

Will there be an updated version of Weather Display released soon to upgrade the upload of data from acu-link.com website to the myacurite.com website?
I was just notified that the new website went live today and the old acu-link.com website will be shut down at the end of the month.

Thank you

Hi
do you currently have WD set to upload to acu-link.com?
(in the weather station type setup, acu rite setup)

Yes, I do.

ah, OK, you can be my guinea pig to test ? :wink:
if you could email me your MAC address and password you have set to use
and then the link to see your data, I will see if I can get some data uploaded and working :wink:

beta to test:
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

I have been running the beta weatherdisplay for about 24 hours now and have noticed two issues. It keeps reporting to myacurite that the battery level is low even though VIS reader says that the battery is Ok (That’s minor). and there was rain recorded by weather display, but it isn’t showing up on myacurite. It was only 0.01in (0.25mm) so I’m not sure if it was too small to register on the website.

Hi
ah, I see the problem,re the rain
download a new update

In the acculink one the winds did not update are they doing that now?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I upgraded to the latest client, but weatherdisplay is still reporting 0 when it uploads the data to myacurite. the other thing is that the raw data when I run the test data send, the wind direction is 90, but on myacurite it is displaying 0.
mt=5N1x38&sensor=03348&winddir=90&windspeedmph=0&baromin=29.34&tempf=66&humidity=99&rainfall=0.000&battery=low&rssi=3

THats what I meant that the winds showed zero and the direction never moved.

I might not have the wind direction format correct
I had assumed it would be just the degrees needed

Maybe the site only takes dir for non-zero windspeed?

re the rain issue, I might have that sorted…try another new .zip update…same url again

I might have to split the data sends…instead of all the data on line line (like original)
would be good if I could have a persons login details (and MAC address) so can see when I get it working…would speed things up

In my last email to you, I sent you the information for my account on myacurite.com along with a temporary password to access the site.

It appears that myacurite still doesn’t want to accept the wind direction that weather display is sending.

that is strange
someone must know what the format should be for wind direction…
so the windspeed works ok?

It appears that the wind speed is uploading properly.

its possible the wind direction needs to be only 16 cardinal
i.e 1 to 16
instead of 0 to 360
try another update, to see if that is it

I updated to that latest version of the test client, but the wind direction still does not seem to be updating the direction still points North. Also it appears that the rain doesn’t seem to be updating on the website either. Weather Display is reporting 0.04 in of rain, but the data it is sending to myacurite is 0.
Here is a copy of the test data mt=5N1x38&sensor=03348&winddir=12&windspeedmph=0.0&baromin=29.36&tempf=84&humidity=43&rainfall=0.000&battery=low&rssi=3