Couple of questions (Pi version)

Hi,

Testing ConsoleWDPi for a seutp with a Davis VP2 USB and have a couple of questions.
As another software-probablity have i WeeWx so i do some comparements for finding the one what fits my needs best :wink:

1. Do ConsoleWD parse Davis datalogger for missing values (ie. if been shutdown for 1 hour)?
  2. Would it be possible to get it to generate climate-reports (like in Windows-version)?

WD would be great if it is capable to parse the logger as it seems upload clientraw.txt faster than 1 minute interval.
The competitor WeeWX are capable for parsing the logger but can upload only at 1 minute-interval :wink:

PS. Would be nice with the mysql-scheme in the readme as it is stated in the config.txt :slight_smile:

no for 1, and yes for 2
(dailynoaareport)
the mysql format should be the same as the windows version

Would be a nice feature to have the datalogger-parsing also in consolewd, then it would be the perfect solution (at least for my needs), capable to read older datas if RasPi have been down + fast updates :slight_smile:
My installation would be at a solarpowered remote location where it need to shutdown during nights at winter due to lack of sun up here north :wink: