Real Time Temperature Display 3 digits

I have enable the Real time Wind & Temp display.

The Real time temperature display craps out what appears to be randomly.

The Numbers on the right disappear and what appears to be some random 3 digit number appears. Right now its 278, previous to that it was 443 while the temp line just goes flat through the middle.

I have this issue happen on two macs.

humm
when that occurs, is there any error under view, program event log?
and when it occurs, is the normal temperature and normal graph updating OK?

No error present in the event log.

When it happens the temp displays elese where in the application fine.

It seems to have corrected itself over night, I will have a look at the logs next time it occurs.

As a side note the temp is sized too large so it is under one of the graph windows.

Kept checking the event log and its always blank, am I missing something ?

Anyway attached is a images of the problem, it seems to occur somewhat frequently since I mentioned it.

Look at reported temp and real temp display, they are relatively close, almost like the real display is just missing the decimal point ?

I have several images of this just they are too big to share and I don’t have time to resize, off to work !

it probably is a decimal place/rounding issue
I will check the code compared to the windows version

Here is another instance.

I’m not so sure about the rounding/decimal now, seems like a big discrepancy ?

Hope it helps !

Ahes80
how do you get indoor temp to be displayed?

Keith

re indoor temp…he does not have that available from his station…for the Mac version…I actually need to have it so that is not displayed …for his station type
(which is what might be happening for your station type…does the rainwise provide indoor temp?)

Brian
I’m sure it does, have seen it pop up when I connect to Weathersnoop to ensure time and logging interval are set on the cc-3000.

Keith

UPDATE
just checked again, and yes it does.

Keith

I will look into that for the next WD mac version update

Hi Brian, the data position is set to 11 for the RainWise setup. At least on the build I am using, hope that helps.

getting a bit off topic here
you can set the indoor data position in the weather station type setup
if you have ticked its a cc3000 type data logger then the indoor temperature should be getting read OK
I could add some debug code to see why its not if its not

Sorry, not meaning to confuse the issue here. The indoor temp reading from the cc3000 works fine on my setup, I may have misunderstood the previous posts.

yes, but you are not using the latest version
does it work for you in the latest version?

Hi, I downloaded the last version of build 274 and the indoor temperature is working as expected. One item I am having an issue with is the Wunderground rapid fire. I’ll pm you as I do not want to hijack this post for that. thanks.
Paul