Help required - With Kid Gloves!

OK, I’ve got an Irox Pro X2 Weather station. I used to have it up and running through my PC updating my own website. This website has now lapsed and I no longer have the station attached to my PC as I like to turn it off. I’ve purchased a Raspberry Pi box with the intention of using that to connect my Irox and to update my weather information somewhere online I can view it. I’ve never used Linux before but am quite proficient with Windows. I’ve created an image of RaspbCW10 and have the Pi up and running and I can connect to it using Putty or UltraVNC. I now need to somehow do the following.

1. Install software onto the Pi to take the data from Irox and upload it.
  2. Configure the software on the Pi
  3. Somewhere online where I can upload my data and view live information via my mobile (either Web, or an App)
  4. Be able to view historic data from my Irox.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Irox has been lying idle too long, and I need to get it up and running and logging my weather!

which pi version?
(1,2 or 3?)

Its a 2012 Pi Model B v2

there is the consolewd version for the raspberry pi:
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/consolewdpi.tar.gz

Ok, slowly getting there!
I’m now hooked up to my Irox weather station and configuration file amended. However now receiving this when its running. (password removed and replaced with ******* for here!)

Sending WU data now
WU data to send http://weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=IMORAY6&PASSWORD=*******&dateutc=2016-09-08+13%3A07%3A01&winddir=317&windspeedmph=0&windgustmph=3&humidity=100&tempf=32.0&rainin=0.00&baromin=29.106&dewptf=32.0&weather=CLR&clouds=CLR&dailyrainin=0.00&solarradiation=0.0&UV=0.0&softwaretype=WeatherDisplay%3AWD_console_9.5&action=updateraw
An unhandled exception occurred at $000BA36C :
EFCreateError : Unable to create file “/home/pi/consolewdfiles/wdconsole.ini”

Managed to get reporting to Wunderground. I had to run the file CRONWU
Everything is now running and updating though the data appears to be wrong. The temperature reading on my Irox is 12.5deg C, but on WU its showing as 0.1deg C, and on the consolewd file scrolling on the Pi box its saying - Current Data Temperature = 0.4 and the next update its -0.4 and keeps alternating between the 2 values. The pressure is out too, Irox display is reading 962.4 but WU and file are reading 986
Any help greatly appreciated.

The pressure is out too, Irox display is reading 962.4
I suspect that is part of the problem try adding a barometer offset to the settings config.txt (when consolewd is not running), to get the reading up to expected sea level reading