Wdxmlwarning, 179 processes running

I upgraded to the latest version of WD a couple days ago and now when I’m looking back in the server, I have 179 processes “wdxmlwarning.exe” running. Is there a setting or something I can enable to terminate these excess processes, or do I possibly have an errant setting somewhere?

I see in the window that there is an error:
ERROR 276: Server certificate verfication failed. Connection aborted at date/time

Running Server 2003.
WD: 10.37S-(b19)

Its going to be much faster to reboot the server than to kill each of these.

I had 3 of those blue devils running a couple of days ago. I use task manager to kill two of them. So far no more have opened.

Mark

it might have been a problem with the NOAA server at the time
I will need to trap that error and exit the program

Yea, I seen there was a huge problem with the NOAA server. We had some tornado watches and warnings (6 confirmed tornados touched down on Wednesday) and I was able to get nothing off the servers at that time. even going directly to their alerts site. “No watches or advisories”. Hopefully they fix the problem.

I have made a couple of changes that might help:
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wdxmlwarning.zip

Hi Brian, I’m still finding 5-6 process’s running in the taskbar even with the latest update. It’s happened couple of times in the past week.
I have to kill them with task manager.
Windows XP
WD b21.

Thanks.

not sure why…I would need to know what county/zone, when the problem occurs, to try and duplicate here

Just found another instance hung.
USA/Indiana/Warrick/INZ087

Thanks.

I see now there is no watches or warnings