rain thresholds

Please help in relation to Rain Thresholds

As most people know it rains a lot in Ireland. Today 19th June is no exception. It has been raining on and off since dawn sometimes quite heavily. However my web site has not reflected the changing levels of wet and dry spells. At the moment it shows a Rain Rate (/hr)of 0.54 mm but the conditions are showing as “Dry”.

I run WD from a Davis VP2 (rain gauge calibrated to 0.2mm) and I use the Carterlake/Sartoga php web template. I have the icon set up as 5 rain to set icon, 5 recent rain, 60 stopped raining.

I have looked at all of the “Rain threshold” questions on the forum to date but I cannot find a solution. How do I get the clientraw to reflect what is actually happening in terms of forecast icon. That is - if it is raining heavily outside now then I would like my web site to reflect this. Tweaking the rain thresholds does not seem to work (or maybe I just don’t understand how to do it).

thanks in advance,

Brian

which version/build of WD?

10.37R-81

you ideally need to be using the latest version of WD
and then I can help (e.g by you sending me your settings files and data files , etc)

Thanks Brian. I’ll upgrade and send you the files as soon as I get a chance.

Best regards,

Brian

icon set the threshold at 20 minutes.
Recent rain for 5 minutes, the rain stopped for 60 minutes.
It will operate normally.
If you are using WDL and in new versions of recent rains already icon does not work, only for version B81 and earlier versions.

I have made it where you can set the rain thresholds that set the description now in build 15 .zip update
(under control panel, summary image and icons → thresholds , click to set names for rain thresholds

This is good, but has become another error.
When you start the rain does not show icon moderate drizzle, nothing happens.
I re-install version of the S-15 with the original settings.
Here, the image that is present rain, but the icon is shown.
The same applies to the text.

I do see one little mistake in my new code
try a new .zip update, ready now

Yes now it’s okay.

Brian, little oops, I think that this problem has been here before.
After rebooting wd resets the minimum value of the meter Apparent temperature.
I attach a picture.

Apparent.png