Wind run on main window

I have Solar and UV displayed up the top of the main window. If I turn on display of Wind run, Windrun is displayed where Solar/UV were.
And the two alternate, with very brief display of Solar/UV (seems to happen when Data Received), but mostly Windrun.

Is there any setting that will permit both Solar/UV and Windrun to be displayed in different spots on the main window?

As I recall in my old Windows days, you could customise the main screen and ‘move’ different elements around. But that’s not an option on the Mac version.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Hi
can you post a couple of screen shots to illustrate the problem?
thanks

When I have the Windrun turned off (image 1), the Current Conditions on the main window shows Solar/UV (image 2).
When I turn on Windrun (image 3), the Current Conditions on the main window shows Windrun (image 4).
BUT, also, the Windrun and Solar/UV will alternate. When new data is received, the Solar/UV will briefly display, but then it will flick back to Windrun.

I’m trying to work out if it’s possible to have both Solar/UV and Windrun displaying independently, in different places on the main window Current Conditions.
I hope that makes sense!

2-Current conditions no windrun.png

4-Current conditions windrun.png

I tried the data scroller too, but I can’t get that to work in the Mac version either.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Ta.