All time records missing since upgrade

I just noticed that my All Time records are only from July 11th, when I upgraded from 10.37R to 10.37S. I’m sure I haven’t turned something on, but I can’t figure it out.
Suggestions? Here is my web page http://www.jstevengibsondds.com/weather/Office.htm with all time records near the bottom. MTD, YTD, All time… all start July 11.
thanks.
Steve

what shows in WD
under view
all time records

are they up to date there?

No, they don’t show up there either. It’s the same as in my Web page.
Steve

which build of WD did you upgrade from?

37R build 81

you could try:
(assuming your WD logfiles are all good)
action
convert WD logfiles to data files
then tick convert all there
and then click on convert

Thanks, Brian. Tried that. Took about .2 sec and said complete, so not sure how many records were done. My extremes still look the same. I ticked “convert all found”, but in the blank where you could type a file name was this: 72016lg.txt . It almost seemed like it did just one file.

did you install the update to where you had WD installed before?
i.e is your all your logfiles available where WD is set to look for them (see under setup , advanced/misc)
WD should have picked up your previous all time records, via the existing wdisplay.ini file

Yes, I did. Just for fun, I went back to this:
action
convert WD logfiles to data files
then tick convert all there
and then click on convert

but this time picked a file 102007lg.txt and then ‘convert’ and it took several seconds and when I checked my alltime… now it shows some Oct 2007 dates for extremes. I did tick the ‘convert all found’ but it only did the file I selected. How can I avoid going in and manually selecting each months *lg.txt file and doing what I did?
thanks again.
steve

having the convert all should mean it converts all found

did you have a back up of your original wdisplay.ini file used with the version of WD you upgraded from?
(maybe it was in c:\winnt or c:\windows even)

The only ones I have are from 2007 and 2009, plus today’s.
doesn’t sound helpful…
steve

OMG… I finally got it, Brian. I had the wrong box ticked! There are 2 “Convert all found”.
one is “convert all found” and “convert all found logfiles to data files…” . Obviously it was the 2nd one I should have ticked. Everything is back to normal now. Sorry, Brian, my mistake.
Steve

One more question now…
My record high wind is obviously way off (255). I want to edit the log file for that date/time. So, I’ve tried doing that, changing the times where it is 255 to 0. I re-save the log file, but when I close the file and then go back and recheck it… it’s back to the 255. Is there somewhere else that it’s recorded that I need to change? Can I edit/change the log file (42009lg.txt) and keep it from reverting to the original?
Thanks.
steve
ps. I tried doing the same for the high average wind, and had the same problem. Edited the file, saved, but wouldn’t stick.

Sorry… one more tidbit. I was able to edit the file and save and it’s fine, but the extremes are still reading the same. So, I’m wondering what other file might be affected.
Thanks.
steve

what extremes are those exactly?

Sorry, my all time wind gust and average speed. Also, for the MTD and YTD, the record daily rain is listed as today at 0.000".
http://www.jstevengibsondds.com/weather/Office.htm
Sorry for the trouble, but really appreciate the help.
thanks, Brian.
steve

what you need to do is go to action, reset selected all time records
then rest those incorrect readings
then re do the convert all logfiles

Thanks, Brian. I believe that did the trick. Thanks so much for the help.
Steveall