'Idesign Simplicity' Template by Brian Underdown

ON TO A MORE HAPPIER NOTE

BRAND NEW VERSION
NEW VERSION 34-X4 (24 May 2017)

1.7 optional modules to use various data from weather-display,cumulus,meteobridge,ws1001,weatherflow
2.now possible via simple easyweathersetup to shuffle around the positions to show various data of your choice
at present there are 7 modules and as time goes by there will be additional ones .
3.the new modules at present are only in english sometime in the near future i will update these use multiple languages
4.new icons , new css files , new index.php , new easyweathersetup.php, new settings1.php and so on
so please do full update and not use existing previous version or mix with previous versions.
5.permonce remains the same and the new module idea has no impact on performance see screenshot below.

performance

feel free to drop me an email with any ideas or suggestions to use in these modules.

brian

Beautiful said,nice words Brian :lol:

Piet

And just to add to that…

As Brian pointed out, minified file is NOT a closed-source file, you should probably study this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software

Before you post such BS Pascal, I want you to show me even just a single file in Brian

Brian,

Thanks for making this update. I am all upgraded.

Paul

Brian Hamilton,

Is there any chance you could add sunshine hours to clientraw.txt so that it can be included in the latest version of the design template? Brian U has added a cell at the top to record sunshine hours, but at the moment it only works with cumulus as its not a value recorded in clientraw?

Paul

it is there already in the clientrawextra.txt
see the clientrawdescription.txt

Thanks for the update Brian, it’s great to be able to customize things.

I had two things that would be nice if you could change or fix.

1. Can you make it so we can change the Local Time to AM PM format?

2. In IE 11 the F in the Indoor Temp is out of place and is in the middle of the last digit.

AM PM F.jpg

Hello

1. I will try to,find I.E. thing
  2. I will address the 24 hr clock to 12 hour option
  3. Clientrawextra please send me a copy of working or current file, its needs to be added into the live data.php and adding on
    To easyweaathersetup to set the path so template knows where to look for it as I’m guessing every site will have a different path.
  4. Ramadan begins this weekend and I’m off to football Sunday and then I’m off galavanting so after this weekend if it’s not done it will be sometime unfortunately before I can address these and issue an update.i will try today(Thursday) if I receive a file.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the email Paul.

Brian,

At work at the moment but will send you an email with the clientrawextra and the description file that explains what she he fields are.

Thanks again for keeping going despite what others think. It’s 200% appreciated by me and hundreds of others.

Paul

Hello

Well I’ve done everything, I’ve setup the template to use clientrawextra.txt however I need to find some sort of documentation as there are so many data values it’s a bit of nightmare to decipher, would I be wrong in saying there are over 800+ of different values to use in that file .

So I have not uploaded it yet , fixed other things as well and created a sunshine for weather display users and selectable options in the easywethersetup. I will look at it again tonight see if can work out the values.

Brian

hello
so once ive got my head around all the values available in clientrawextra.txt it will be easy to use , see screenshot.

NEW VERSION 3.4-X4 (25TH May 2017)

• Now supports weather display software clientrawextra.txt (email your ideas to use from this file)
  • Earthquake module cleaned up with better response to regional earthquakes
  • fixed main clock not using 24/12 hour option set in easyweathersetup.php
  • THIS REQUIRES A FULL UPDATE DUE TO NEW ADDITONAL FILES AND CSS CHANGES

https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

Hi
attached is an info file of the fields in the clientrawextra.txt file
field 696 is the sunshine hours value

hope this is of use

Harold

clientrawextra info text.txt (35.7 KB)

Hi,

Looks like clientrawextra outputs sunshine hours as a decimal. Is there any easy way to convert it to hours and minutes? WD shows my sun hours for today as 12hr 26 min, but in clientrawextra it is coming out as 12.4?

Paul

that is then 0.4 of 60 minutes

Thanks for the fixes Brian.

I have one more for you, the units in the new Sunshine block are not displaying correctly in IE 11.

Sun.jpg

Brian Hamilton,

Is it possible to get clientrawextra to output solar hours in hours and more Jutes rather than a decimal?

Paul

quick fix for you , edit the weatherdisplay-sunshine.php

replace all with below its a very simple file , i will add the proper fix sometime in June …currently about to leave istanbul for a few weeks.

<?php include('livedataclientrawx.php') ;header('Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8'); //weather34 sunshine file for clientrawextra 25th may 2017 ?>
<?php echo 'Sunshine';?> <?php echo "",$weather["sunshine"]." &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp hrs\n";?>
Solar Max <?php echo "",$weather["maxsolar"]."  &nbsp&nbsp wm/2\n";?>
Brian Hamilton,

Is it possible to get clientrawextra to output solar hours in hours and more Jutes rather than a decimal?

why?
then that would break other things that rely on its current format

I have already posted above how to deal with the decimal place (to convert that to minutes)

It’s all done nothing complicated just have to wait till this evening before I can upload . Just need to replace two files and that’s it .

Brian