'Idesign Simplicity' Template by Brian Underdown

Hello thats some menu :slight_smile: hope it works ok…

New Feature/Languages Updated/File Updates (30 APRIL 2017)

• temperature module now shows wet bulb temperature based on a thread at the cumulus forum, and dry or very dry conditions when humidity drops below 55%. files updated : temperature.php , livedata.php , all css files, languages updated just replace current language folder.

Weather Flow hardware full API support added(30 APRIL 2017)

• Weather Flow option hardware now has full API support .

https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

I have enabled “Show Fire Risk” but it will not show
Any ideas why?

http://wxcalgary.com/home

Hello

It will show when risk of 60% or greater if you are using latest version , also I’m sorry I have not finished xuapi there are over 100 different weather icon combinations I’ve done about 123 just need double check I have not missed any . If you are still interested I can send along a copy of optional script and icon folder . You need to get an API key .

Brian

I slapped together an apixu script that seems to be working. I would still like to see yours though

Thanks

Ok no problem will send along in the week sometime…

Brian

Hi Brian,

Do you know why the new Barometer Max and Min are in two different units?

bar.jpg

hi fixed for some reason there was min barometer switch anyway all done just update the livedata.php

Languages Updated/Fixes (1 May 2017)

• Greek Language updated .
  • Fixed min barometer not showing non metric inHg.

brian

Languages Updated/Important FIX (1 May 2017)

• Spanish,Catalan,Argentine,Swedish,Polish,Dutch languages UPDATED.
  • IMPORTANT…Fix which is related to ALL LANGUAGES added LC_LOCALE to all translation files .important update languages folder and common.php
  • Translated & ADDED TRANSLATED WEATHER STATION ONLINE/OFFLINE .
  • FIXED feeling translation for above 32c/89f not showing .
  • added cumulus min barometer output to barometer module . livedata.php updated
  • fixed main date where month not translated in clock and rain module.

i wish we all spoke the same language be it english,french,russian,spanish or Mongolian language it would be easier :frowning:

hello file updated just now

Language Updated/Fixes Alignment Languages (1 May 2017)

• Greek language UPDATED.
  • Removed the word “Offline” from modules now just shows orange dot for “offline + time” and green dot for “online + time”.the word offline once again varies in different languages in some cases it is two words and breaks the alignment
  • Css files updated to accommodate longer words in languages for example the word “HEAT INDEX” in some other languages in temperature module and breaks the alignment
  • Removed the word “Updated” from notification module due to the word updated being longer in some languages and breaks the alignment

good night iyi aksamlar …

Brian,

Thanks for the great design, love all the quality design elements.

I am in the US and using a Davis VP2. So not using metric or 24h.

The last 2 iterations of PWS are presenting odd behavior on any graphs compiled from the clientraw.txt file generated by the weather display software.
Temp is roughly 2 or 3x the temp on clientraw.txt
Rainfall is roughly 1/2 rain on clientraw.txt
The Barometer is wacky

Please take a look at my site and just check the “Today” graph for Temp & Barometer to see what I am describing. Rain is less easy to discern unless it’s currently raining.
All displays are correct on front page, its just the graphs. Graphs generated on my other site generated by WeatherDisplay are correct. This site is accessible in the menu - “Weather site #1”. I did not notice this behavior on earlier iterations, but it does occur on V34WF & V34GM.

Not sure if this is discrete to my installation, which were full installations, but I seem to be the only user reporting this behavior.

http://www.loweprofile.com/pws/

Let me know if you want access to settings page.

Good morning

Nothing to do with your clientraw can you just pm your login password for easyweathersetup

Brian

should be ok now sent you a pm …take care …brian

Brian cleared that up for me. I screwed up the country selection. I didn’t understand the last question. I guess for me it was a trick question!!

Anyway…Make sure in Setup for your country to only answer “True” to one of the four questions (which is noted on the page also) otherwise you will get some wacky graphs.

Brian,

Just noticed that you have added cloud base for cumulus users. Clientraw.txt also records cloud height in space 073. Its reported in metres I think.

Paul

Hello Paul

Yes no problem it will appear over the weekend sometime, Josep sent an idea along I just polished it off so it works with all software,hardware and as always make it work with the design and displays,both meters and ft the formula is nothing complicated and easy to,add on

Brian

Brian,

Got it working with clientraw as can be seen from my site, but know your solution will be much better.

Paul

ALL Languages Updated/Cloudbase/Weatherflow (6 May 2017)

• Cloudbase value added to all hardware/software formats , measures both feet or meters. based on idea by Josep and using the common formula
  • Updated all CSS files to reflect better position of cloudbase
  • Added weatherflow lightning strike feature , if you own a weatherflow product (AIR) you can now use it in the template with your existing hardware like Davis,WS1001 etc or use in combination meteobridge or cumulus. Think weather display may already cater for weatherflow in the clientraw.
  • rainfall.php updated to use lightning strike count via weatherflow hardware

paul i would NOT bother changing what you done if it works then dont fix it :slight_smile:

hello

for those interested I’m really liking the weatherflow AIR module , just for one simple reason the lightning detector . so i compiled a simple php script as the weatherflow AIR module also records an estimated distance km or miles

so i did this see code below and screenshot and this over rides WU current conditions when a value is available but i have a question ?

<?php echo ""; if($weather["lightningdist"]<15){echo "Thunderstorm Close";} else if($weather["lightningdist"]<20){echo "Thunderstorm Nearby";} else if($weather["cloudbase"]<1000){echo "Cloudy";} else if($weather["cloudbase"]>2000){echo "Clear Spells";} else if($weather["rain_rate"]>10){echo "Heavy Rain Showers";} else if($weather["rain_rate"]>0){echo "Rain Showers";} how would you determine the use of cloud base in ft or m to reflect clear conditions or cloudy/overcast ? would you think above 2000ft it is clear and below 1000 is absolute cloudy , i can compensate for rain by detecting the rain rate . any help appreciated . brian --- ![close.png|324x297](upload://b2UKdE68WCqZeOE9CdWEykcQnTT.png)

Hi brian.

There is no relationship between cloud height and if these exist could be used solar radiation day, night is not.

Sure if it is if lightings = cloud

Sure if Cloudbase <= 200m = fog

Josep.