'Idesign Simplicity' Template by Brian Underdown

Hello

Version 3.4WF REQUIRES FULL Update(27 APRIL 2017)

available via https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

• Version 3.4WF important to do full update many files updated .you may retain your settings1.php

• Added K-Index aurora data pop up module

• Fixed all timestamps issues noted with weather-display clientraw.txt file (Tnx P Wilman)

• Fixed Wind Run not showing miles (Tnx P Wilman)

• New updated timestamp method shows green dot icon for online with last time updated, shows orange dot icon when offline

• New updated timestamp method for forecast data in current condition,forecast,outlook,hour modules & pop ups

• All CSS files changed and includes fix in the light theme for incorrect temperature circle size when value is at 20-23c

• index.php & indexearthquake updated to reflect 3 day forecast timestamp

• easyweathersetup.php no longer uses to show updated or date & time oprion it is disabled .

• Additional preparation for upcoming WEATHERFLOW hardware. version id moved to Version 3.4WF

• Improved meteobridge-direct barometer trend output

• outlook.php cleaned up code now works in your chosen preferred language set up in easyweathersetup.php

• True timestamps for data last updated

• All css files updated includes performance,changes to reflect timestamp,solar data and new additional code for upcoming optional module feature

• solar1.php / solar2.php now reflect it is a UVINDEX forecast not a realtime measurement.

i hope this resolves all known issues emailed over the last two days sorry if I have not replied yet individually i will hopefully today. look forward to now finally get to grips with the new WEATHERFLOW hardware which arrived this morning. also some interesting stuff on the horizon , don’t know if it is just a coincidence but have received 4 requests from weather station hardware retailers to distribute the template FREE via
there online services/stores , 3 of them offer dedicated setup of template and web hosting packages . I need to just ensure that under NO circumstances does anyone actually pay for the template
and clearly states the template is freely available via https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/ .There are many things going on and its all positive so i really think I have nailed in terms of user experience and making it attractive to enthusiasts and the casual enthusiast .

I openly thank you all without the feedback I would never see some of the issues that are raised and 90% of the time they are resolved , however I make no secret some mornings I just don’t look at my email till I have had a litre of filtered coffee :slight_smile: then Im more positive .

have fun …Brian