'Idesign Simplicity' Template by Brian Underdown

Brian,

Thanks so much for doing this, especially as it sounds like you are away. The temperature trend chevron is showing up as blue, so doesnā€™t stand out very much. Itā€™s the code from line 120 to 130 in temperature.php

I overwrote the new code with the code from the previous temperature.php and temp trend chevron is now back to being white.

Thanks again.

Paul

Good evening

all 3 themes now include gradient temperatures

Fixes (21 APRIL 2017)

• Adressed all minor isuues with with temperature.php gradients and solar.php color issues . css files updated, temperature.php and all solar(1 and 2).php updated

Fix /Update/gradient (19 APRIL 2017)

• Fix below zero gradient output, added gradient temperature colors to light theme.fixed Portuguese flag option in common.php

https://www.weather34.com/homeweatherstation/index.html

brian

The update today made the Forecast Summary icons small again for IE 11.

good morning

IE11 what a suprise :slight_smile: ok i have completely re wrote the script for the outlook.php please find attached and if you can let me know you can check the demo prior to using it
at http://boutiquehotelitaly.com/devpws/ just click the forecast summary .

basically simplified the whole script

<?php // 23 april 2017 new summary outlook using WU for weather34 homeweatherstation template // $weather34wuurl = file_get_contents("../jsondata/wuweatherupdate.txt"); $parsed_weather34wujson = (json_decode($weather34wuurl)); $forecastday = $parsed_weather34wujson->{'forecast'}->{'txt_forecast'}->{'forecastday'}; $count = count($forecastday); for($i = 0; $i < $count; $i++) { $period = $forecastday[$i]; if($period->{'period'} == 1 || $period->{'period'} == 3 || $period->{'period'} == 2) { $icon=$parsed_weather34wujson->{'forecast'}->{'txt_forecast'}->{'forecastday'}[$i]->{'icon'}; $forecast = $parsed_weather34wujson->{'forecast'}->{'txt_forecast'}->{'forecastday'}[$i]->{'fcttext'}; $forecastm = $parsed_weather34wujson->{'forecast'}->{'txt_forecast'}->{'forecastday'}[$i]->{'fcttext_metric'}; $rain = $parsed_weather34wujson->{'forecast'}->{'txt_forecast'}->{'forecastday'}[$i]->{'pop'}; $dayofweek = $period->{'title'}; echo "" ; echo ""; echo "" ; echo $dayofweek; echo " " ; echo "" ; if ($tempunit=='C')echo $forecastm; else echo $forecast; echo " ";}} //end summary outlook using WU for weather34 homeweatherstation template ?>

looks like it ok just managed to get my IE laptop working

https://www.weather34.com/homeweatherstation/index.html

IE11 Fix(23 APRIL 2017)

• outlook.php fixed not rendering SVG icons correctly in IE11 re-wrote script from scratch only need to update outlook.php in the forecast folder.

Fix/Update Forecast (22 APRIL 2017)

• All forecast scripts using SVG icons. Fixed minor earthquake css error.

Fixes (21 APRIL 2017)

• Adressed all minor isuues with with temperature.php gradients and solar.php color issues . css files updated, temperature.php and all solar(1 and 2).php updated

Fix /Update/gradient (19 APRIL 2017)

• Fix below zero gradient output, added gradient temperature colors to light theme.fixed Portuguese flag option in common.php

if you just want the outlook.php zip you can just use the one attached .

place this in the forecast folder replacing existing. it has been verified ok for IE11 :slight_smile:

outlook.php.zip (1.76 KB)

Thanks Brian, itā€™s working fine in IE 11. :slight_smile:

Brian,

Awhile ago I was having a problem with the main page loading completely. I have fixed that and created another problem. My WU forecast is not updating. Could you point me in the right direction. I have checked and the WU station and api key are correct.

Bill

Frontrangeweather.net/PWS/ index.php
win 7 home prem
weather display ver 1037s b 45

Hi Gentlemen.

i have just done a clean install of latest build 3.4gm, working ok exept wu graphs dont show?? WU station and api is there. Any ide whats wrong Brian?
I have stopped the cron jobs from my old version.

https://www.ulsteinvikweather.com/pws/index.php

[quote author=Bj

chartswu.zip (131 KB)

drop me a pm or email see if we can resolve itā€¦brian

Version 3.4WF REQUIRES FULL Update(25 APRIL 2017)

https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

• Version 3.4WF important to do full update many files updated .you may retain your settings1.php

• Additional preparation for upcoming WEATHERFLOW hardware. version id moved to Version 3.4WF

• Improved meteobridge-direct barometer trend output

• outlook.php cleaned up code now works in your chosen preferred language set up in easyweathersetup.php

• True timestamps for data last updated

• All css files updated includes performance,changes to reflect timestamp,solar data and new additional code for upcoming optional module feature

• solar1.php / solar2.php now reflect it is a UVINDEX forecast not a realtime measurement.

static demo http://boutiquehotelitaly.com/devpws/

Brian,

What is the upcoming optional module feature?

I am intriguedā€¦also wondered whether you have found a simple MySQL solution?

Thanks again for helping me at the weekend.

Paul

Thanks alot Brian, works now.
Nice template :slight_smile:

nothing to exciting not sure it will be of interest to many but I know there is a select few who are Amateur Radio enthusiasts, but my past of chasing VHF weak signals has never left me and one of my relatives is on a northern lights trip at the moment so it kind of nudge me to finish this off which i started some time ago still work in progress need to add the A-INDEX from DK0WCY or VE7CC
CQ Aurora ! ur 59A :slight_smile: i miss that distorted soundā€¦

Hello

Version 3.4WF REQUIRES FULL Update(27 APRIL 2017)

available via https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

• Version 3.4WF important to do full update many files updated .you may retain your settings1.php

• Added K-Index aurora data pop up module

• Fixed all timestamps issues noted with weather-display clientraw.txt file (Tnx P Wilman)

• Fixed Wind Run not showing miles (Tnx P Wilman)

• New updated timestamp method shows green dot icon for online with last time updated, shows orange dot icon when offline

• New updated timestamp method for forecast data in current condition,forecast,outlook,hour modules & pop ups

• All CSS files changed and includes fix in the light theme for incorrect temperature circle size when value is at 20-23c

• index.php & indexearthquake updated to reflect 3 day forecast timestamp

• easyweathersetup.php no longer uses to show updated or date & time oprion it is disabled .

• Additional preparation for upcoming WEATHERFLOW hardware. version id moved to Version 3.4WF

• Improved meteobridge-direct barometer trend output

• outlook.php cleaned up code now works in your chosen preferred language set up in easyweathersetup.php

• True timestamps for data last updated

• All css files updated includes performance,changes to reflect timestamp,solar data and new additional code for upcoming optional module feature

• solar1.php / solar2.php now reflect it is a UVINDEX forecast not a realtime measurement.

i hope this resolves all known issues emailed over the last two days sorry if I have not replied yet individually i will hopefully today. look forward to now finally get to grips with the new WEATHERFLOW hardware which arrived this morning. also some interesting stuff on the horizon , donā€™t know if it is just a coincidence but have received 4 requests from weather station hardware retailers to distribute the template FREE via
there online services/stores , 3 of them offer dedicated setup of template and web hosting packages . I need to just ensure that under NO circumstances does anyone actually pay for the template
and clearly states the template is freely available via https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/ .There are many things going on and its all positive so i really think I have nailed in terms of user experience and making it attractive to enthusiasts and the casual enthusiast .

I openly thank you all without the feedback I would never see some of the issues that are raised and 90% of the time they are resolved , however I make no secret some mornings I just donā€™t look at my email till I have had a litre of filtered coffee :slight_smile: then Im more positive .

have fun ā€¦Brian

Brian,

Just wanted to say a huge thanks for making the minor updates. It is always appreciated how quickly you made the changes. Glad your services and skills are being appreciated by weather flow and also the other manufacturers.

I am all updated to the latest version now.

Paul

hello Paul

no problem just spent the evening configuring the template for the WEATHERFLOW API probably one of the easiest pieces of hardware I have used and glad to say template is now ready for WEATHERFLOW hardware when it is readily available.

as they say all good things come to those that wait and bide there time quietly :slight_smile:

have a nice weekendā€¦

Hello thats some menu :slight_smile: hope it works okā€¦

New Feature/Languages Updated/File Updates (30 APRIL 2017)

• temperature module now shows wet bulb temperature based on a thread at the cumulus forum, and dry or very dry conditions when humidity drops below 55%. files updated : temperature.php , livedata.php , all css files, languages updated just replace current language folder.

Weather Flow hardware full API support added(30 APRIL 2017)

• Weather Flow option hardware now has full API support .

https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/