Current Conditions Icon

Perhaps someone can help me. I cannot find how to export the current conditions icon file–the same icon that displays on the main screen and updates each minute. I looked under Customise Internet and File Creation Setup and the summary.gif comes closest but I just need the icon and not the summary data. The forecasticon.gif looks perfect but that’s not the current conditions icon, of course. I’d like to place this icon as an overlay on a webcam image. Am I overlooking it somewhere or can this be added an option?

the forecasticon.gif should be what is showing as the icon on the main screen
the forecasticonstation.gif should be what the stations generated forecast is

I don’t think I’m showing the forecasticon.gif or forecasticonstation.gif on my main screen. My icon updates each minute based on the current metar and solar conditions. It changes to the sunrise or sunset icons at dawn and dusk. Is there an image file I can select that does this and updates each minute? Thanks.

I’m using Ver. 10.37S Bulld 15.

forecasticon.gif should do that for you
(you can set the update interval to what you need if you are using the customise internet and file creation setup)

Okay, I got it working! My issue was the forecasticon and forecasticonstation.gifs weren’t updating even though I had the update interval set. That’s why I thought those weren’t the same as the icon on the main screen. They weren’t updating because on the Forecast screen under Setup, I had “Set forecasticonstation.gif and icon # for WDL to day 1 forecast icon” set to Yes. Once I changed that to No the icons began updating. (see screen shot) Many thanks!

forecast.png