Display Problems in Auto Runs

Tom,
I’m sorry I didn’t get this to you a few hours earlier but it is what it is.

Tom,

I am having a problem with the display of my Wxsim data since this latest round of revisions. First; my website display is smlweather.com/3in1WX.php. The problems are: precipitation amounts are not displayed, the Hour-by-Hour tab does not display, the Detailed 48 hrs tab does not display, and the Grass & Soil tab does not display. There may be more but that’s a good start. Now, I use WeatherLink for my local data feed. I have noticed over the years that if the “Time: latest or” does not match the “Effective time” in WXSimate, I get a similar set of errors.

I run my WXSim forecast every 4 hours and it is fouling up every time. If, after completion, I check the WeatherLink time, it is usually correct, and if I run Wxsimate, WxSimLite, and WxSim manually, the above errors are not present, ie. the display is correct.

Hopefully, you can find an easy bug to swat.

Thank You.

George

Hi George,

Those display issues sound like something on your web site (maybe produced by PHP scripts?), and perhaps not really WXSIM errors. What WXSIM files do you upload to your site?

Tom

Tom,
I feel like the little boy who cried wolf! I knew I had not made any changes to my "perfectly"running machine other than adding the WxSim suite updates so that had to be the problem. WRONG! I had a major hang-up (crash) about a week ago and, it turns out, some deeply internal WeatherLink check box got changed. Corrected that and I have smooth sailing. Sorry for the suggestion of a problem. Thanks again for a wonderful program.

George Richardson