Pro 9000 and Wwebcamcapture help please...

Hi folks, anyone using the pro 9000 and have a good quality image using webcamcapture please?

I am using the latest build and sadly i cannot get my pro 9000 to focus, i have bough a second one
cause i thought it was the camera but thats exactly the same, so i need the webcamcapture.exe that you
are using with your pro 9000 please?

Hi, Iā€™m using a pro 9000, you may know all this already, but just in case, are you using just the drivers for the pro 9000, when I first installed mine I told to use just drivers only. A few times Microsoft has tried to update the drivers, but I have stopped it being updated, I have my jpegs/video set to a low resolution because of my very slow up load speed. You can adjust the focus in etc. by right clicking on the webcam icon (mines in the tray at bottom of screen) then clicking on ā€œcapture settingsā€ (top right) then click on ā€œcamera settingsā€ (left hand side) that should open the Logitech webcam settings, I have mine set to auto focus, donā€™t for get to click on save, hope this helps.

teal.

Thanks, I have the logitech software installed, their own cam app, is that not right, i cannot remember, been that long now.
Both didnt come with software , i had to download itā€¦

Hi, all I have installed is the drivers that came with the webcam (I have the software that came with the camera) as I used it recently when my W7 PC hard drive went down & I got the new one with W10, Iā€™m using WD 10.387R b81, hope this helps.

teal.

ooo, could i please try your version of webcamcapture please?

but its the same version, 10.05

Oh, is it? I didnā€™t look lol I wonder whatā€™s going on then

Cheers for the Drivers Teal, i have now come to the conclusion thats it not software related but camera limitations
I am trying to use it with the zoom enabled by about 3 clicks in, evidently i am loosing quality seen as its only digital
zoom and not optical :confused: ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , thanks anyway, Brian, i have updated the other postā€¦

May need to rethink the camera setup :confused: