Frozen a night - hour, minuts

Version - 10.37S Build9

Other users ? Only one (Bj

customtext.txt (38 Bytes)

Hi.

Not so many people is using this supplement.

You have setup the customtext file wrong, you missing the comma , or a | between tags, dont now what you need to use of thees.
See my file, i use it for for snow.
Find your tags in tagslist included her.
Set up log program as my photo in post befor, but change 60 min to 10 min.
You can also set to 1 min just for test.
Then it shuld work.

If you want to upload it, you ned to set it up in ftp general tab in wd.

Hope this helps.

customtext.txt (87 Bytes)

tagslist.txt (158 KB)

@stonefox
its more that one, as it works here for me (e.g see my youtube video)
and there is more than just Bj

Just info.

just tested here.
See files.

customtextout2.txt (203 Bytes)

customtext2.txt (228 Bytes)

I have send you the files

the customtextout.txt file you emailed me has data in it, from the custom tags you have in the customtext.txt file

I notice you do not have the custom tag you actually need, and already suggested by Bj

Look at the 2 attach files.

Please tell my why there isn’t write more data in the “Customtextout.txt” file, ?
My settings is “Every 10 minutes” and "48 hours (2400 lines)"

The date of the files is still maj 6. 2016 then I created them and setup “Log file Settings” not today, as it should be if WD have written new data in the files as expected !

Only one line writed, but settings is ( 48 hours /2400 lines )

if you delete the customtextout.txt file in the webfiles folder, does it get recreated?
is WD getting live data from your weather station?
is the normal WD logfile updating OK?

Question :
if you delete the customtextout.txt file in the webfiles folder, does it get recreated?
No - First I delte the file and nothing happens, then I “Save and Exit” and start “WD” again, and nothing happens

Question:
is WD getting live data from your weather station?
Yes 24 hours a day

Question:
is the normal WD logfile updating OK?
I can’t remember the name of the file, but the attach file, shows the date and time for last opdated files

the current month logfile is called 52016lg.txt
in the logfiles folder

is there any errors under view, program event log?

Have attach “52016lgten.txt” and “52016vantagelogten.txt”

There isn’t anything writed in the logfil since maj 8. 2016 ( the computer is altime online)

The “Program Event Log” i totally empty - “Auto refresh” and “Clear Each time” is disabled

Right now I have install the last update “Version 9 May 2016 10.37S Build 09”

Proposal: A popup that appears every time you upload an new update or mail service that sends an email when you upload a new update would be great

52016lgten.txt (35.3 KB)

52016vantagelogten.txt (15.8 KB)

the normal WD logfile is called
52016lg.txt
but you have attached 52016lgten.txt
there is no need to attach though
just need to know if the normal logfile is updating

if it is not, then check under setup, advanced/misc
and make sure to not have ticked to share the logfiles (and or datafiles)

I’m confused.
The “share the logfiles (and or data files),” I can not find the item you mention and therefore I have taken screenshots of all the tabs, so you can see how it looks.
Is attached

I don’t have the file named “52016lg.txt” and there I also attached a screenshot that shows which files I have names beginning with “52106 *. *” in display and sub folders

Maybe Teamviewer will be a good solutions to find out that is wrong !

WD all 52016 files.jpg

the setting I mention is in the first screen shot of those settings
you do not have that setting ticked
which is good

email me your current team viewer settings

I have send you a email to [email protected]

Hi
I have checked your setup via team viewer
I see you have an irox type station
you had not mentioned that

I will do some testing here
re the problem with the logfile creation for an Irox type station

this bug was unique to an Irox type station, which you have , which I have fixed in build 10 .zip update
(which is why I always recommend people to include their weather station type)

you will need to convert your data files to logfiles (tick that option under action, convert WD logfiles to data files), to get the missing logfile back

Have send you a new email

I checked via team viewer and your customtextout.txt is now updating with build 10

one thing re the irox station, is windows 10 seems to reset the usb connection daily at 8am
might be a power setting…for W10 users, unset windows to power down the usb in windows device manager, hid devices, find the irox driver (USB input device)…then go to the properties (right mouse click), power management, utick allow windows to power down this device

also you might need to run the weather capture program to reset the USB on windows 10

I have fixed a few more issues now with the Irox station → the history data at start up works correctly now (latest .zip update of WD)