Customise File Upload times - HTML upload and animated .gif file names different

I’m trying to customise my web file uploads and I’m running into a few problems.

I have the override switch enabled and I’m trying to the get File #1 - HTML Table/Carterlake web page to upload every 5 minutes, but then I want some of the individual .gif files to upload every minute (i.e. extrarealtimegraph.gif, summary.gif, etc…) so that I can see quick updates on the extrarealtimegraph, but just 5 minute updates on the normal items. I’ve got my extrarealtimegraph.gif and summary.gif updating every minute, but I can’t get the HTML page to update at all even though I have override turned on and I see 5 minute file upload times listed on the ‘Set’ page for HTML Table

I can’t figure out what the difference is between the ‘1 minute’ tick box on the main page versus the ‘Update every minute’ tick box on the page you see when you click ‘Set’ on an individual item?

Also, I seem to have a file naming discrepancy - when i look at the animated GIF screenshot of WD on my HTML page the name of the .gif file is different than the name of the file that is generated under file #3 Screen Image file - on my HTML page it is the same name as the html file (which is winery.htm and winery.gif), but what is uploading is a .gif file that is the same name as my weather station?

make sure to set upload times as well as create times

there is a youtube video on how to set and use the customise internet and file creation setup

for the last one, check what you have set for the remote file name in the upload times setup

ahh…the problem is the remote file name which is what is actually causing my problem with the first part…

However, WD won’t accept me manually changing the remote file name. It seems there is a problem where the name of the html files in customise cannot be the same as the name assigned in the main web files setup page?

if you could detail exactly what the particular problem is you are having
(e,g screen shots…as I am not sure exactly what you are meaning)