New tags request

Hi Brian

Would it be possible in the future, to have max and min temperature 2 year back, as there is 1 year back at the moment?
And the same with rain 1 and 2 year back

%maxtempyrago%..............Maximum temperature this day 1 year ago (if you have that data) 		
%mintempyrago%..............Minimum temperature this day 1 year ago (if you have that data)	

The reason why, is that I

it gets to the point where for comparison data you are better to use a mysql database
and you can do that easily with the meteotemplate
which has some really good statitics info

Ok, get the point with mysql, will look into that :slight_smile:

Meteotemplate can

why do you say meteotemplate can not be used …it can be viewed on a tablet …its just a web page
or do you mean you do not have a web site…and so you rely on WD creating all the values /data you need?

maybe if I like charged 10x the price I would be able to make all peoples whishes comes true

No no, don’t misunderstand me, it’s an awsome template Jacym have done, and his support are outstanding.
I just made a simpel template I use my self, with a lot of great help from Jachym.

My wife just dosen’t like the look of the Davis consol, and will not have it hanging where she can see it. Therefor I made the simpel template, that suits her needs, and showed on an iPad hanging in the kitchen

And sorry if I offended you in any way, which was not intended.

Erik