cortest.txt on the screen?

I had a scheduled run of autolearn and wxsimlite with wxsim 2016 last night. When I woke up cortest.txt was open in Notepad on my screen. Why is that? How can I avoid it?

Same here as well with 2016 Build 1.0.

I also se that the dates selected in cortest.txt are from May 5 to August 1 last year. Is that correct?

Same here in Italy, 2016 build 1.0

Hi Tom,

I have same.
How can we stop this?

Oebel

It’s on my screen every morning when I get up!

…I’m sure it will be just a test file that Tom has left there in error.

Checking into this now! Sorry for the slow response. We were helping our daughter’s family with a move to California. We’ve had our (first) grandbaby here living with us for her first 9 months, and will miss her!

Anyway, I’m looking at my code to see what the deal is with that file.

Tom

OK, I think I’ve fixed it! I had wanted the “Test” button to open Notepad to show that file, but inadvertently had things coded so that it opened Notepad even in normal use. Now I believe it will open Notepad only if you click on that button manually.

Of course, there could be other problems from my fix, but I think it’s unlikely. Here is the new Autolearn (which I’ve now called version 3.1) to try:

www.wxsim.com/autolearn.exe

If it works as intended, I’ll soon package it in with the official 2016 release.

Let me know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Tom

Tom,

I just download the autolearn.exe you just posted. I won’t know if it resolves the cortest.txt issue until it runs tomorrow morning. However, when I start it up, the header of the dialog still reads Version 3.0.

Steve

OK, that was an oversight (it was a new version, but I didn’t change 3.0 to 3.1 everywhere I needed to). Should be fixed now:

www.wxsim.com/autolearn.exe

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Tom

With the new Autolearn Notepad was NOT open on my screen this morning. Thanks!

Tom: I also had a question if it’s correct that the records selected in cortest.txt are from May to August?