Wordpress blog

Hi
I have spent the afternoon installing the wordpress weather template by Mike Challis to my site, all is working ok apart from a couple of errors showing up

Warning: include_once(/web1/user53995/website/wxblog): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web1/user53995/website/top-level2.php on line 12

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:’) in /web1/user53995/website/top-level2.php on line 12

and also a pop up saying

AJAXDASHBOARD ERROR Your "http://www.philsweather.co.uk/clientraw.txt" file could not be found

I can’t see what it means on the top-level2.php file and the clientraw.txt is in the root directory

I would appreciate any assistance please
Phil

Hello again, sorted the ajax pop up issue but still got the error message re top-level2.php I have attached a txt copy of the top-level2 file can anyone see what I need to change.
Thanks
Phil

top-level2.txt (5.7 KB)

Try

<?php include_once('./testtags.php'); ?>

Hi
Afraid I am still getting

Warning: include_once(./testtags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web1/user53995/website/top-level2.php on line 12

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘./testtags.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘.:’) in /web1/user53995/website/top-level2.php on line 12

Try this…

<?php include_once('../testtags.php'); ?>

I fear it may be the same wordpress magical folder issue as in the other recent thread :roll:

Hi Again
That extra . has fixed it, many thanks, I really am too old to try and understand this coding lark, but thanks to yourself and others with the knowledge I somehow get through!! Thanks again
Phil

Your blog is 1 down up from your main directory, that’s why the extra “periode” was needed.

Glad you got it working.

Good one Mark, I missed it because testtags.php and top-level2.php are both in the main directory :oops: