WD Version 320 WU stops receiving updates

To All,

When I upgraded to version 320 yesterday I received an email this morning @1am stating that WU wasn’t receiving any data from my weather station. I noticed in my taskbar the WU icon was missing. Any ideas of what I should be looking for? It wasn’t in my hidden icons folder either.

Note: I tried upgrading to 320 a week ago with the same results and reverting back to 319. Version 319 works perfectly.

Here is the version I used:
Weather Display ,.zip update v 10.37R Build 320
Version on 18 March 2016 - 23:40:09

OS - Windows 10

I think you re refering to the WU rapid fire?
is the WUrapidfire.exe program running?
(try running that manually)

the only change made to that program was it was code signed with the latest SH2 code signing certificate

it could be that your firewall or antovirus program is blocking that program

I will give it a try and let you know. Thanks Brian…

Brian,

The only one that is not working properly is Weatherbug. It is not sending out. I’ve tried every 5 minutes and 10 minutes and no change. Everytime I manually send test data, it creates another icon in the hidden icons taskbar. If I turn on realtime weatherbug works fine.

I’ve added Weatherbug to my Bitdefender Firewall and Antivirus.

Ideas? Thank you

just to recap
so wunderground is OK for you now?

WeatherUnderground is working fine since I added the exe’s to Bitdefender.

Now Weatherbug seems to be sending data every 10 minutes after I cam home today and restarted WD. Before that it wasn’t working and now it is. I don’t know how to explain it. I will let it run overnight and see tomorrow.

Update -

Weatherbug seems to be working just fine. Weird why it wasn’t working at first. Must be my luck…

Thanks for the Antivirus/Firewall suggestion.