Tides not auto uploading anymore

I will install latest version, just in case.

Those entries in the log are not actually errors, but yes see if the latest version fixes the problem or not and we can go from there.

latest version installed, still no difference.
no new tideprediction.html file created.
no upload of tideprediction file to webserver.

I am using the current version and my tides are working…

tides work here OK
but I do also have set for them to be created and uploaded via the customise internet and file creation setup

so are you uploading twice?
even if set to upload via the custom uplad, it still wouldn’t create the new tidehtml file so would only be uploading an out of date file?

do you have ticked , under view, tides…to upload, there?
also does the (up to date) tide data show when you go to view, tides?

Yes,
tides load and show.
both switches green.
image attached.

also, of note, if I make sure all the boxes relating to “graph” are unticked, the program still creates a bmp file regardless.
I’m only interested in the html file.

have you tried using to set a time(s) using the customise internet and file creation override?
(are you using that setup anyway?)

no.
How do i go about setting that so that it creates new tides and uploads the new tideprediction.html using the customise internet overide?

J

Hi
I have a youtube video on how to setup and use the customise internet and file creation setup
http://www.weather-display.com/youtubevideos.php

Hi, i’ve looked through all those videos but unless i’m missing something, can’t find anywhere which triggers the creation of a new tideprediction.html file with the latest data in it.
So yes, i can set a “general ftp upload” to upload the specified file, in the “general ftp funtions”.
But i’m just uploading an out of date file as the new tideprediction.html still isn’t being produced.
Is there another way to force the generation of the new tideprediction html file?

Just to check - tideprediction.html does not get updated at 6am even if you DO have the graph boxes ticked?

the general ftp upload only uploads files at the set time
it does not set them to be created
you can set a time to create the tides in the customise internet and file creation setup (and set times to upload)

I don’t know if this is related but after a week of WD running my tideprediction.html stops getting updated at 6:04am with “error in housekeeping Access violation at address 00550AAE … Read of address (varies)”. A manual update/upload works fine, and restarting WD allows the auto update again for another week until it errors again. Been going on for several WD versions (on R320 currently).

Correct

Can you post an image of where that setting is please

I have a youtube help video of how to setup and use the customise internet and file creation setup
http://www.weather-display.com/youtubevideos.php

the tide is under file #34

Thanks Brian, i activated #34 and now upload tides everyday, it not the cure i was hoping for but the band aid works!