Problem with change of month

Brian,
First the positive thing: I reported in January and February that the snow cover for the last day in the previsous moth was not recorded in climatedataoutx20xx.html. I’m glad to report that it’s working for February 29!

But a new problem, maybe related to February 29? dailynoaareport22016.htm does not have any data for February 29. I see that it was last created February 29 00:11 and was not updated one day later. But dailynoaareport.htm was updated correctly and included February 29. So I just copied it from that file. Can you take a look at that?

And it’s already mentioned in another thread that February2016.htm did not contain any details for February. I recreated it and it’s OK after I did that.

Hi Brian,
I’m having the same problem with dailynoaareport22016.htm as well.
thanks,
Roger

My automatically generated dailynoaareports22016.htm also didn’t contain the data for the last day of the month. Without checking the file times I simply updated this manually via the View menu, and all was well. The same thing happened in January 2016.

Thanks!

there is a leap year bug, also affecting the standard av/ext report :oops:
I have youtube help videos on how to recreate and upload those reports
http://www.weather-display.com/youtubevideos.php

I have 4 years to fix this bug
:wink:

I have found and fixed the problem with the leap year…was 1 line of code…
and I have also fixed the last day of the month for departure from normal for detailed climate report for months with days less than 31
latest update

Thanks, Brian! :slight_smile:

My problem is slightly different.

29 Feb was missing data on my site, but the data was there correctly in the View/NOAA reports. So, I recreated that report, checked the new dailynoaareport22016.htm and saw the new data, and uploaded it to the server. Problem is it also took that exact same data and loaded it into March, through 29 March. See http://tiggrweather.net/wxtempdetail.php as an example.

What the heck?

Thanks.

for me, auto uploaded
dailynoaareport42016.htm
is missing the last day
(dailynoaareport.htm is OK, webfiles folder on WD pc and on website…which is strange, as the date stamped file is copied from that…should be anyway…to upload)
ah…I see now that dailynoaareport42016.htm was not actually created in the webfiles folder on the 1st day of the month…it was last created on the day before (the last day of the month…)…hence the missing day…
so that is problem…

I think I have found the problem
use build 9 .zip update, ready now

Thanks, Brian, I have 9 installed. Will see how it goes.

Thanks alot Brian, worked fine her :slight_smile:

was that with build 9 ? :wink:

Sliped my mind to tell Brian :oops:
Yes build 9 downloaded yesterday was in use

that’s good :slight_smile:

I didn’t see this post before now, May 1. So April 30 was missing. I recreated April, so it looks OK now. I will check again June 1 :slight_smile:

I noticed this thread yesterday (30th) so installed latest zip and all OK this morning.

Stuart

I managed to install b9 just before midnight last evening, and everything was updated as it should be this morning. Thanks, Brian!